Product Specifications for Kruger Motorcycle Gloves
- Goat skin leather that is durable, light, and naturally water resistant
- The thickness of the leather is kept high for enhanced abrasion resistance
CE Rated Level 2 Protection:
- Equipped with premium, top-of-the-line CE Level 2 rated Sas-Tec knuckle protectors
- Palms, wrist, and side of the pinky finger come with SuperFabric™ EVA reinforced panels to offer significant impact protection
- Allows more flexibility and dexterity for the rider
Designed for Indian weather:
- Heavy-duty 3D mesh on the upper part of the gloves for superior ventilation
- Perforated leather on the lower part
Allows sweat to evaporate quickly for comfortable rides during hot weather
Caring for Riding Gloves:
- Use full-grain goat leather gloves that are naturally water-resistant.
- Leather may stiffen and crack if it gets wet and the natural oils are stripped away.
- Materials needed for cleaning: microfiber cloth, small bowl or mixing cup, absorbent towels, soft-bristled brush, pH neutral leather cleaner, leather conditioner, and lukewarm water.
- How to clean: mix leather cleaner in lukewarm water, dampen microfiber cloth, wipe gloves starting at wrist and working towards fingertips, rinse cloth often, do not use hot water, solvents, chemical or high-pressure devices.
- How to dry: press softly with absorbent towel, dry slowly away from heat source, periodically put gloves on hands to stretch leather, shape gloves to hands just before they are completely dry.
- How to condition: apply good quality leather conditioner after gloves are completely dry, allow conditioner to soak in and wipe off any excess.
How to store: make sure gloves are completely dry, place in breathable cotton bag, store in cool, dry, well-ventilated area.
Tips for Using Kruger Full Gauntlet Touring Gloves:
- Putting on and taking off the gloves may require some effort because the wrist area is designed to be narrow for safety reasons. This feature prevents the gloves from slipping off during a crash and ensures a snug fit.
- It is important to keep in mind that any protective gear can be somewhat uncomfortable compared to riding without any protection. During the first use, you may find the SuperFabric on the palm a bit uncomfortable. However, like any other protective gear, over time, you will get used to it, and it won’t bother you anymore.
- To ensure maximum impact attenuation, we have incorporated Sas-Tec knuckle protectors. These protectors might feel a bit hard during extremely cold weather, but they become soft and comfortable within a few minutes of use.
- Every individual has a unique proportion of palm size and finger length. Therefore, it is essential to prioritize the palm area while fitting the gloves, even if there is some extra space near the fingertips.
- Fit and comfort are subjective, and it varies from person to person. We recommend that you follow the instructions on “How to measure size & check glove fit” before purchasing the gloves.
- To avoid linting/fraying, it is advisable not to let the hard Velcro come in contact with the mesh fabric of the gloves.
Overall, these tips will help you use the Kruger Full Gauntlet Touring Gloves effectively and comfortably.
What’s included with the product?
1 Pair of Kruger Full Gauntlet Riding Gloves
We offer a 12 month warranty on manufacturing and material defects. Our gloves are made in the same factories that manufacture for top brands like Dainese, Alpinestars, Furygan, RevIt, etc. Please click Warranty policy for details.
Dual Velcro closure with wrist accordion
SAS Tec CE Level 2 rated Knuckle protection
A visor wiper for the rainy rides
Best in class SuperFabric abrasion protection
External seams on the fingers
Finger impact protection
Phone Friendly for both hands!
Superior Grip and tactile feedback