Improvements for 2023 –
- Knuckle impact protection test passed for CE Level 2
- New outer wrist protector
- Cuff length test passed for Level 2
- Superfabric type changed for better slide safety
- Internal stitching and leather changes for better dexterity and comfort
- Large wrist accordion panel added
- Fresh new colour printing for looks
- New silicone printing pattern for slightly improved grip
The whole glove is CE approved to standard EN 13594:2015. The Sabre gloves pass following tests –
- Knuckle Impact Resistance : Residual force below 5kN (CE Level 2 requirement)
- Test for cuff length ≥ 50mm ( CE Level 2 requirement)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4 seconds.
- Cut resistance on palm: ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥6kN per millimeter.
- Tear strength: on palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
The gloves thus meet/exceed CE Level 2 requirements on cuff length and impact protection for knuckles.
Impact safety –
- Solace™ BioSlide slider on the outer side of the palm.
- Superfabric™ for the base of the thumb.
This combination allows the palm of the gloves to slide on tarmac and prevent injuries to wrist bones due to hyper-extension.
- Protective double cuff closure with new hard protector on outside of wrist and soft foam protector for the inner side, raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash.
- PVC knuckle protector in a separate overhanging part for maximum comfort.
- Foam finger-inserts and thumb insert.
Abrasion safety –
- Thick and durable yet dextrous and supple leather chassis.
- Pinky-finger bridge between 3rd and 4th finger.
- Leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
Fit and comfort –
- Twin strap hook and loop closure.
- Touch sensitive finger-tip.
- Silicone Palm-grip printing.
- Accordion stretch panels for flexibility.
- Pre-curved design for comfort.
- Full-gauntlet, touring fit.
MADE IN INDONESIA