Conceptualized to bring you safety and comfort, the MotoTech Urbane Boots are manufactured with CE Certification EN 13634:2017 standards.
These sneaker style riding shoes provide adequate safety with protective reinforcement at the ankle, toes, foot-bed and heel. A rider can effortlessly put on and take off the boots with the convenient lace-up + velcro design. The sole is made of natural compound rubber offering tough grip and allows a natural flex. The gear shift zone is reinforced to increase the longevity of the shoes due to the excessive use of that area.
With the Urbane Short Riding Boots, MotoTech shows its desire to offer Water Resistant shoes lined with Water-repellant and Breathable membrane, that helps in keeping your feet cool and comfortable during extended periods of use.
– Double-stitched on all stress areas
- Always let your shoes air dry after use. Never sun-dry it or put it directly in contact with a heating source as it could lead to premature discolouration or irreversibly damage the waterproof membrane of products featuring this membrane
- Do not store your shoes in a bag nor in an airtight container
- Clean your shoes on a regular basis (once a month) with a damp sponge, and mild detergent (i.e. household soap) and Let them air dry.
- Do not machine wash and Do not tumble dry.
There are no reviews yet.