- Shell: Made of fiberglass shell
- Impact Protection: High-Density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner for better impact absorption
- Certification: ISI certified
- Trims: Edges are made with handcrafted leather trims
- Chin Strap: Adjustable nylon chin strap with cushions offer better grip and enhanced comfort. Easy to operate D ring and lock is provided for locking support.
- Handcrafted leather is used in its original form, with all its imperfections and variations, and finished with an antique bronze fitting to lend the helmets a unique old-world look.
- The goggles are UV protectant and also CE certified.
For motorheads familiar with Che and his friend Alberto’s infamous trip across Latin America, the Legendary Series is not just a helmet but a piece of history. The retro open-faced helmets with leather borders perfectly capture that iconic journey. This Legendary Limited Series is one of a kind for all the cruiser fanatics. So, get out there and get your hands on these gorgeous pieces to experience a piece of history and live your legend. Those timeless design elements are further elevated by the addition of metallic goggles that are a callback to French aviation in the early 1900s.
The first of its kind in the Indian market, the Legendary Series comes in two styles: Che and Alberto.
Che – A black helmet with a brown leather border and a pair of classy metallic copper goggles known as Ruin (copper-colored frame with dark shades).
Alberto – Comes in 2 variants: Glitz (black goggles with silver lining) and Coal (All matt black goggles).
The classic open-faced helmet look is perfect, with the shape. In addition to this, the stylish goggles come with leather straps that give them a steampunk look and fit perfectly around one’s head, ensuring protection against dust, wind, and less-than-ideal weather conditions.
There are no reviews yet.