Upgraded to a wide ROLL TOP opening, the Waterproof Claw Mini variant comes with a seam sealed inner ripstop liner along with the external raincover making it 100% WATERPROOF and able to withstand the heavy monsoon rains. With a 48L capacity, this ALL WEATHER TAILBAG carries enough for a 5-7 trip and works on almost all motorcycles. Using the MOLLE loop system, you can choose to add on a 2/3 person camping tent, a sleeping bag or the POD 12L expanders to better organize & separate out your stuff. The bag comes with an inner waterproof ripstop liner, an external rain cover and a detachable shoulder belt.
All motorcycles including
- Royal Enfield Himalayan, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 350, Royal Enfield TB 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500, Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
- Bajaj Dominar 250, Bajaj Dominar 400, Bajaj NS 200, Bajaj Avenger, Pulsar RS200
- KTM Duke 250, KTM Duke 390, KTM ADV 250, KTM ADV 390
- Hero XPulse 200
- Honda H’Ness CB 350, Honda Hornet 2.0, Honda CB200X
- Yamaha R3, Yamaha R15, Yamaha FZ 25
- TVS Apache RR310
- Kawasaki Ninja 650, Ninja 300
- Suzuki Gixxer SF150
If you would like to check suitability for your specific bike model, drop us an email on email@example.com or post on the Q&A and we will get back to you in 24-48 hours.
- Main compartment with ROLL TOP opening to enhance 100% waterproofing while making it easy to compress any extra volume. The top opening is rolled down and secured with a strap + buckle closure to secure it in place.
- 100% waterproof inner ripstop liner rated for 5000mm water pressure and seam sealed on all stitches to withstand heavy rains
- 2 side pockets to carry tools, bottles, first-aid kit or other quick-access items
- 2 zipper pockets on the side flaps as additional pockets for storing rain cover & shoulder belt
- 1 easy access zipper pocket on the top to keep bike papers, wallet, maps or other small/flat items etc.
- 1 inside mesh zipper pocket to keep memory cards or other small items
- 2 MOLLE webbing straps to add on whatever you need in a modular fashion – tents/ sleeping bags or increase capacity with the POD 12L
- 2 compression straps on top of the bag that lets you cinch down additional luggage even without bungees. The compression straps along with the roll top design hold your gear snugly in place especially when the bag is not fully packed.
- Removable mounting straps for easy movement off the bike with mesh pockets for the straps – simple to store and easy to find when needed
- Original 3M Reflectosafe tape on rear and sides for added visibility in low light conditions
- Bottom bumpers secured to the bottom to protect the bag fabric from abrasion when placed on the ground
- External Raincover constructed from a single fabric piece for superior waterproofing with reflective sticker for additional visibility
MATERIALS & DURABILITY
- Tough high-denier fabric exterior for extreme durability
- Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
- Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
- Foam padding on all sides for better shape retention
- Tough, long-lasting plastic reinforcement on corners
- Original heavy duty YKK pullers, sliders & zipper tape for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips
- Original 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective tape for long lasting visibility in low light conditions
- Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
- Bar tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
CARRYING & HANDLING
- Removable shoulder strap for easy movement off the bike – with a special pocket on the side flaps for storage
- 2 side grab handles for adjusting the bag during mounting or removing the bag easily when unmounting
- Removable mounting straps with mesh pockets for the straps – simple to store and easy to find when needed
- Specially chosen mount positions for better stress distribution with higher dual side adjustment to reduce forward lean
- 3 Point anchoring system makes it a breeze to load and unload
- One strap goes under the tail lamp to prevent the bag from sliding forward
- Two straps loop through the rear footpeg stays to secure the bag in place
- Simple Double-D ring mounting and does not require any additional stays/racks
To adjust the webbing length as per the mounting requirements for your specific bike model
- First, secure the double D-Ring and mark the webbing after 4-5 inches
- Cut the rest of the extra webbing
- Burn the edges of the cut part of the webbing to stop it from fraying off.
These steps are necessary to avoid the extra webbing from getting caught up in the chain.
- Capacity ~48 liters
- Weight 1.5 kg
- Dimensions Long edge: 56 cm, Wide edge: 32 cm, Height: 37 cm
- Tough, tear resistant 1200D x 1200D outer fabric with PVC coating
- 200D x 200D waterproof liner fabric with PU coating
- 300D x 300D ripstop fabric with PU coating
- 150D x 150D inner lining
- 68D x 68D raincover fabric
- YKKTM pullers, YKKTM sliders and YKKTM zipper chain
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM 8906 silver fabric trim reflective tape (RA=500 cd/lux/m2)
- Fittings from an ISO 9001 certified vendor
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Claw Mini Roll Top Tailbag – 1 no
- 100% Waterproof Inner Liner – 1 no
- External Raincover – 1 no
- Removable Shoulder Belt – 1 no
- Removable Mounting straps – 2 no
1 YEAR WARRANTY:
We offer a 1 year warranty against material or workmanship defects. Please read our warranty policy for more details.
LIFETIME REPAIR SUPPORT:
ViaTerra products are built to last and we would love for you to use them for a really long time. In case of an unfortunate fall or incident (like a rat chewing a corner – yes, it happened!), VIATERRA is happy to repair/ replace the damaged parts at a reasonable charge.
There are no reviews yet.