Built to last:
- 100% waterproof radio-frequency (RF) welded seams
- Box stitched at all stress points for added reinforcement
- Tough, tear-resistant webbing used all through
- 3-layer laminated waterproof fabric
- Internal gray/red color for better visibility of packed items
Original & authentic materials:
- Heavy duty waterproof zippers
- Bonded reflectives on all sides to improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
- Fittings manufactured from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized & long lasting performance
Flexibility to carry in multiple ways
- As a tote with the inbuilt carry handles
- As a duffle with the detachable shoulder strap
- As a backpack with the detachable backpack straps
- 4 point anchoring system makes it a breeze to mount or unmount, and ensures bag stays in place even on bad roads.
- Comes with 2 mounting straps (using a combination of webbing and flat bungee) – for quick release and easy on/ off from the bike.
- No need for any additional stays/racks
What’s included with the product?
- DryBag 55L – 1 no
- Anchor straps – 1 pair
- Detachable Backpack Straps – 1 pair
- Detachable shoulder belt – 1 no
Long edge: 52 cm
Wide edge: 34 cm
Height: 32 cm
Capacity: ~55 liters
Weight: 1.5 kg
Fabric: 3-layer laminated waterproof fabric
Webbing: Tough, tear-resistant webbing used all through
Threads: Nylon thread for all stitching as it has a higher strength to linear density ratio (Tenacity) than polyester thread.
Zippers & Pullers: Heavy duty waterproof zippers
Visibility: Bonded reflectives on all sides
Fittings: Manufactured from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized & long lasting performance
Please follow the below steps to make your bags last for a long time!
- Remove bags from the bike when not in use to avoid fabric fading
- Clean the surface regularly with a damp cloth and mild soap solution.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals, abrasive materials, or high heat to clean the bags.
- Allow to air dry thoroughly before storing.
- Store the bags in a dry and cool place when not in use.
- Avoid sharp or pointed objects that can puncture the fabric.
- Store the bags loosely and avoid over-stuffing to prevent stretching and warping as this will damage the coating and void the warranty.
- Keep the bags away from direct sunlight for extended periods to prevent fading and deterioration.
- Do not alter the product or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
6 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
There are no reviews yet.