- Primary construction using 1000D polyester fabric
- 100% waterproof, inner bag construction. (rated for 10000mm waterproofing) with buckles
- Removable fibre sheets at bottom, front and back for shape retention
- Saddle-tunnel has anti-skid strips to prevent sliding on seat
- Interior of the bag is equipped with a PE board reinforcement construction
- Expandable legs on both sides with zippers
- YKKTM zippers with pullers for easy operation even while wearing gloves
- Large external mesh pocket for water bottles
- Zippered external pockets for easy-access storage on both sides
- 2 handles on top to carry/mount
- Shoulder straps for easy toting off bike
- 3 mounting straps provided, 1 extra bottom adjustable strap for direct mounting on seat
- Top-chamber with straps let you carry tent/sleeping mat/jacket or other loose items safely
- Reflective stickering for added visibility in low light conditions
- Rain cover with reflective print rated for 10000mm
- Capacity ~72 liters
- Dimensions L-68cm, W-35cm, H-41cm
- 1000D reverse coated polyester fabric
- PE board reinforcement construction inside
- 10000mm rated inner bag and rain cover
Note: Colour of rain covers may change without prior notice.
Here are some easy ways to keep the bag clean. Taking good care should ensure the equipment lasts and serves you for a long time. If you want to learn more, please get in touch with us.
- Use a soft cloth soaked in mild detergent to wipe the bag clean. Use toothbrush for spot cleaning.
- Hang out to dry away from direct sunlight. DO NOT dry-clean. DO NOT machine wash. DO NOT use a cloth dryer. These may damage the special coatings of the fabric and void the warranty.
- Do not fold or roll, or otherwise stuff the bag into a smaller space as this will damage the item and void the warranty. Take special care of the fibre reinforcement panels to avoid breakage.
- Do not alter the bag or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.