- Jog Dial makes it easy to control while riding
- The SMH10 features a Helmet Clamp Kit and Boom Microphone. The Jog Dial, meanwhile, makes for an intuitive user interface that is much easier to control while riding. The Jog Dial default is volume control, and pushing the integrated button lets you cycle through all device functions with minimal fuss, which means you’ll ride safer.
- Powered by Bluetooth 3.0
- Bluetooth 3.0 technology provides the capability to listen to and share music, make phone calls with speed dialing, and participate in a four-way intercom conversation with riding buddies up to 900 meters (980 yards) away from each other.
- For both incoming and outgoing audio
- The SMH10 delivers crystal-clear, natural sound through the stereo Bluetooth® headset that gets an automatic boost in noisy environments while Advanced Noise Control™ technology cuts down on background noise for both incoming and outgoing audio. The Bluetooth music playback control features play, pause, track forward and track back functions, plus each audio source has its own adjustable volume level.
- Free firmware updates for life, easy-to-follow voice prompts
- All registered Sena owners get access to free firmware upgrades, which ensure your SMH10 is always operating with the latest software updates. Meanwhile, integrated voice prompts (available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish) help you quickly learn your way around the device. You’ll get up to 12 hours of talk time and 10 days of stand-by time on a single charge.
- Cross-brand intercom compatibility
- Even if your companions don’t have Sena gear, the SMH10 uses the Universal Intercom protocol, which allows your gear to work with theirs, regardless of brand.
There are no reviews yet.