SOLACE VersaDry waterproof riding gloves
The Solace VersaDry WP riding gloves are the perfect partner for your sport-touring arsenal. Offering protection from wind and rain, a FAN-TEX breathable and waterproof lining along with 3M Thinsulate warm lining to help your hands adapt to the ever-changing weather and the safety of hard protection for your knuckles and scaphoid.
- Outer shell: Water repellant fabric and leather construction.
- Insulation: 3M Thinsulate high-loft poly-fur lining, 200gms
- Waterproof Lining: Fan-Tex waterproof and breathable lining.
- outer shell top: Water-Repellent leather, WR polyester, hard TPU knuckles
- outer shell palm: leather for base of palm, palm-slider added for scaphoid safety
- Hard-TPU knuckle sliders
- Protectek palm-sliders
- Grip-shield at palm
- TPR-protection for fingers
- Microfiber-leather for abrasion-safety at base of palm.
Visibility: Reflective panels at back-hand and back-tips of fingers
Fit: tour fit
Adjustability: Opening with adjustable elastic and stopper system, Velcro hook-and-loop strap on wrist
Hot-glue-spray-tech – prevents lining from coming out when pulling out hands from the gloves.
- Stretch lips at fingers
- Touchscreen-connect finger tip at index finger and thumb
- Knitted cuff
- Visor-wiper at left hand thumb
There are no reviews yet.