Rev’it! delivers the Sprint H2O Jacket to riders looking for a no frills, waterproof riding jacket. The lightweight yet tough polyester outer shell comes equipped with a fixed Hydratex liner that permits breathability while keeping water out. Comfortable, low profile Seesmart elbow and shoulder impact armor makes the Sprint an easy grab for daily wear. Moving one layer closer to the rider’s core is a removable thermal liner – pushing the jacket’s function per dollar ratio truly to the top of the podium.
- Outer shell: Polyester 300D hexagonal | polyester 600D
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing and breathability: Hydratex®|G-liner
- Composition: 98% polyamide, 2% polyurethane
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert – Type RV (sold separately)
- Type RV / Size 04 fits SM-MD
- Type RV / Size 05 fits LG-2XL
- Type RV / Size 06 fits 3XL-4XL
- Visibility: Laminated reflection | laminated reflective logo
- Fit: Race fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap | adjustment tab
- Features: Jeans loop | short connection zipper
- Pockets: Inner pocket | internal pocket within⠀
There are no reviews yet.