REV’IT! Quantum 2 Race Suit
The Quantum 2 One-Piece Race Suit from REV’IT! is a perfect balance of substance with style. The Quantum 2 sports the same Betac shoulder, arm and knee armor components used by much of the professional racing world. On the exterior, a full compliment of hard TPU sliders at the shoulders, elbows and knees pull styling cues directly from the track. Seesmart hip protectors are included, and the Quantum 2 boasts a double-layered seat with coccyx protection. Pockets are provided to accommodate split chest and back protector inserts. Panels of stretch and panels of airflow mesh are strategically placed to aid mobility, cooling and rider focus. An aerodynamic speed hump accepts hydration systems.
The Quantum 2 Race Suit relies on Monaco performance cowhide to shrug off abrasion. The torso receives a digital fade from top down. Think of Tetris. The style does not stop there. A snakeskin-like honeycomb texture is debossed into the arms for a look that is nothing short of extra-terrestrial.
- Outer Shell: Monaco performance cowhide | artificial leather | PWR|shell stretch | neoprene | perforated leather
- Betac® CE impact protection
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 hip protector
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert – Type RV (sold separately)
- Prepared for divided chest protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 (sold separately)
- TPU protection at knees
- TPU elbow sliders
- Dual-comp knee slider – type A
- Dual-comp protective parts at shoulders
- Safety seams
- Double leather seat
- Coccyx protection
- Composition: 79% Leather,18% Polyamide, 3% Polyurethane
- Fit: race fit, tight
- Ventilation: ventilation panels | partly perforated outer shell
- Features: stretch fabric | stretch lips | speed hump | soft edge at collar | hydra bag prepared | cuff zipper | comfort cuffs | calf zippers
- Pockets: inner pocket
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How To Measure
- C CHEST
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
- W WAIST
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
- HP HIPS
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
- I INSEAM
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
There are no reviews yet.