There is a theory that says that if you bring the tools with you, you’re less likely to need them. The mStash tank bag has enough room to improve your odds.
Minimalist, expandable, latest detchable-adjustable magnetic disc fitments. Modularity means more adjustability and ease of use, better magnetic grip and if your bike has a 3D logo, no more fiddling around to get good attachment. The provided magnetic disc helps wrap the bag and hug the tank strongly.
Fits almost any motorcycle, including street bikes, dual sports, adventure and sport bikes with metallic or non-metallic tanks.
Additional straps are provided in the package for attachment to non-metallic tanks.
The interior is lined with a lot of padding to keep your electronic devices safe. Side external pockets are also padded and form very separate storage space. Audio grommet allows for headphones or charging cords.
Design and Features
- Modular detachable slap-on magnetic discs with multi-angle rotation support. Snug fits to the shape of your bike’s tank, position and length is adjustable.
- Anti-scratch and anti-slip base material
- Rainproof cover with transparent window and taped seams
- Harness provided for fiber tanks
Cargo volume and compartments
- 24 litres cargo volume, expandable to 30 litres
- Transparent easy access clear window top pocket for map/smartphone
- 2 well-padded side pockets with inner arrangement mesh pocket.
- 1 quick-access lower side pocket (rain cover pocket)
- Hidden document pocket underside the base
- Zippered mesh pocket on the underside of flap
Materials and construction
- Made out of super-durable and water-resistant, UV-treated 1680D polyester fabric
- Rainproof cover with elasticated hems and velcro strap
- 4 modular neodymium magnets for hassle free install and uninstall
- Retro reflective trims
- Genuine YKK zippers with puller tabs.
Off-bike carry features
- Easily converts to a backpack with tuck-away shoulder straps
- Rubber and webbing carry handle
In the package
- 1U tank bag
- 4U modular magnet buckles
- 2U side mounting harness
- 1U strap for mounting around the handlebar / tail of bike
- 1U rain cover
- 1U carry bag
- Keep the base material of the bag and the motorcycle tank clean and free from any unwanted debris to avoid scratching the motorcycle tank. The base is anti-scratch but foreign debris may cause scratches and care needs to be taken by the user to avoid this from happening.
- Always lift the magnets carefully. Dragging them may damage finish over time.
- Retro reflective panels may get degraded over time and this is not considered a manufacturing defect.