The everyday rider’s fastest and easiest method of securing stuff to motorcycles. The net is with eight plastic hooks and stores in any pocket or corner of a tank bag. A quality generic bungee cord net that is amazingly adaptable. You can remove and adjust the plastic hooks as per you requirement.
We all know how frustrating it can get when a bungee cord breaks or gives way in the middle of a trip. So how does one find out the difference between a genuine superior quality and a fake inferior quality bungee cord? We have written a blogpost on how to spot the difference to avoid getting cheated or buying inferior quality bungee cords. To get an understanding, click on the below link..
Do you want to know some best practices for tying down luggage on a motorbike with the help of Bungee Cords? MotoTech lists the Do’s and Don’ts of using Bungee Cords on a motorcycle in their blog. Click on the below link to read more..
- Size Un-stretched: 15 inches x 12 inches.
- Stretched Rectangular: 25 inches x 22 inches.
- Tightly fastens books, bags, jackets, helmets, etc. to the rear seat or the tank.
- 8 hooks.
- Durable elastic bands neatly prevent load shifting and spillage.
- These nets provide a larger coverage area.
- 4mm Diameter of the Bungee Cord
There are no reviews yet.