The gloves are CE certified to meet CE En13594:2015 standards.
Impact and abrasion safety –
- Knox™ SPS 303 sliders for the palms, made from abrasion-resistant LDPE. The Knox SPS works by attaching 2 parts to the palm of the glove, making a bridge over the scaphoid. These plastic parts act as a slider eliminating the grab effect and scaphoid injuries.
- Hard TPU knuckle protector passes CE testing with residual force under 9 kN
- Full grain durable leather chassis for abrasion safety
- Foam wrapped in leather for safety of proximal phalanges (fingers)
- Foam protection for outer and inner phalange of thumb
- Soft foam under leather for intermediate phalanges (fingers)
- Foam protection on outer side of wrist
- Foam protection for outer side of pinky-finger
- Leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance for key impact zones.
Fit and comfort –
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure
- Touch conducive index fingertip and thumb tip
- Amara pad on palm with silicon printing in black colour adds to low-profile looks and grip on the handlebars
- Accordion panels at fingers and below the knuckle for flexibility
- Pre-curved design
- Mid-length everyday usage fit
- Soft lining for day-long comfort
Country of origin – Vietnam