The whole glove is CE approved to standard EN 13594:2015. The Furious gloves pass following tests –
- Impact resistance: Residual force below 9 kN (kiloNewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4 seconds.
- Cut resistance on palm: ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥6kN per millimetre.
- Tear strength: on palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Cuff Length ≥ 1.5cm
Impact and abrasion safety –
- Knox™ SPS 404 sliders for the palms, made from a layer of Knox’s latest Micro-lock armour on the inside and abrasion-resistant LDPE on the outside
- Superfabric™ for the outer side of pinky finger
- This combination allows the palm of the gloves to slide on tarmac and prevent injuries to wrist bones due to hyper-extension.
Protective double cuff closure with TPU wrap-around wrist protection – raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash
- Durable TPU knuckle protector in a separate overhanging part for maximum comfort
- Hard protectors for proximal phalanges (fingers)
- Hard protectors for outer phalange of thumb, soft foam inside leather for inner phalange
- Soft foam under leather for intermediate phalanges (fingers)
Abrasion safety –
- Thick and durable yet dextrous and supple leather chassis.
- Pinky-finger bridge between 3rd and 4th finger.
- Leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance for key impact zones.
Fit and comfort –
- Twin strap hook and loop closure.
- Touch sensitive finger-tip.
- Palm-grip printing.
- Stretch panels for flexibility.
- Pre-curved design for comfort.