- Built as EDC for the urban rider, as well as to handle touring duties. The fresh new qStash mini tank bag.
- 3 strong rare-earth metal (neodymium magnets) keep the bag anchored to metallic tanks at all times.
- Fits almost any motorcycle, including street bikes, dual sports, adventure and sport bikes with metallic tanks.
- Additional straps can be purchased for attachment to non-metallic tanks.
- The interior is lined with a lot of padding to keep your electronic devices safe. Map/phone pocket with a clear window and a quick stash pocket is provided.
Design and Features
- Shape retention design
- Anti-scratch and anti-slip base material
- Base with 3 strong neodymium magnets
- Rainproof cover with transparent window and taped seams
- 1 side sling strap/steering chassis strap provided
Cargo volume and compartments
- 12 litres cargo volume, expandable to 18 litres
- Transparent easy access clear window top pocket for map/smartphone
- Main compartment with foam padding
- 1 quick-access lower side pocket
- Zippered mesh pocket on the underside of flap
Materials and construction
- Made out of super-durable and water-resistant, UV-treated 1680D polyester fabric
- Rainproof cover with elasticated hems
- 3 modular neodymium magnets for hassle free install and uninstall
- Retro reflective trims
- Genuine YKKTM zippers with puller tabs
Off-bike carry features
- Easily converts to a side sling-bag with provided strap
- Rubber and webbing carry handle
In the package
- 1U tank bag
- 1U side sling strap which also works for mounting around the handlebar / tail of bike
- 1U rain cover
- 1U carry bag
Keep the base material of the bag and the motorcycle tank clean and free from any unwanted debris to avoid scratching the motorcycle tank. The base is anti-scratch but foreign debris may cause scratches and care needs to be taken by the user to avoid this from happening.
Always lift the magnets carefully. Dragging them may damage finish over time.
Retro reflective panels may get degraded over time and this is not considered a manufacturing defect